About Debating Championship
The Debating Society of NLIU, Bhopal is delighted to invite you to the Central Indian Debating Championship, which is scheduled from 2nd to 4th October 2020. The aim of this Competition is to foster the debating culture in the Central Indian states of Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. This competition is a golden opportunity for novice debaters who wish to hone their Debating Skills and develop their overall personality. Cash prizes upto Rs. 15,000 are up for grabs!
- Enrolled in PG courses;
- Enrolled in UG courses;
- Enrolled in school having passed 10th grade; or
- Enrolled in coaching institutes having passed 12th grade.
The format of the debate will be the Asian Parliamentary Debate (AP). Each participating team must consist of three students. Adjudicators for the competition may be institutional or independent.
- Closing of Registrations: 13th September 2020
- Dates of Competition: 2nd to 4th October 2020
- Rs. 250/- per speaker
- Rs. 200/- per Adjudicator
For more information visit here https://www.lawctopus.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/CIDC.pdf