About Hoot Welfare Society
The Hoot Welfare Society is a non-profit organisation with a chartered vision of supporting and nurturing meaningful communication through interdisciplinary social and cultural projects. We provide opportunities for creativity and community-based innovation and aim for collective impact with each project. Currently, Hoot Welfare Society is working in five domains:
- Smriti (Social Nourishment)
- Jeev Sharan Grah (Animal Nourishment)
- Heal (Medical Nourishment)
- Swaraj (Student Nourishment)
- Law Bloom (Legal Nourishment)
About the Opportunity
The Hoot Welfare Society invites applications from students across India/ Abroad to take advantage of this learning opportunity by joining the Editorial Board for its Blog to maintain the editorial direction of the blog and to ensure engaging, thought-provoking, original and contemporary publications.
- Student Editor
No. of Positions
- 2 (Two)
- Students in 3 Year LLB Course OR 5 Year integrated law degree courses enrolled in any BCI approved college/institution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reviewing & Editing articles as and when required.
Interested students can submit their applications by sending an email mentioning the subject– “Application For Student Editor” to firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy marked to email@example.com with a mail body, attaching the updated CV (in PDF format) and a recently written article (published or unpublished). Also, the body of the mail should mention the purpose of your internship.
The selected candidates will be conveyed regarding their selection latest by 05th September, 2021.
- Applications must reach latest by 25th August 2021 (11:59 PM).
- After successfully serving as the Student Editor for a specified time, the student shall be awarded a Certificate of Acknowledgement/Appreciation signed by a designated professional within the Editorial Board of the organisation.
- The candidate will be provided both non-monetary & monetary perks based on performance from time to time and shall also be given free access to webinars, workshops, and the opportunity to be in the organising team for various national & international events conducted by the organisation.
- Apart from these, they will have access to Official domain based email, Grammarly Premium subscription, and other perks which the organisation receives as grants from various other sources.
- Write to Ayush for any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or 7480830235 (WhatsApp only).
For regular updates, join us: