MyLawman is one of the fastest-growing Legal Community websites for Legal Resource sharing and an e-learning platform for law students, legal professionals, and legal academia. As a one-stop solution, MyLawman caters to the differential needs of Law students and professionals across different divisions viz. legal blogs, opportunities, journal, judiciary preparation, and e-learning content including online courses. MyLawman is a growing family of around 2500+ law students as volunteers/ interns and campus ambassadors along with hundreds of law faculties on board. MyLawman partners with Law Schools, Law Firms, Domain Experts (resource persons), and NGOs working in the field of Law to build and disseminate legal knowledge to learners/legal fraternity.
Click Here to fill the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqIHC5qTC4AnudB9OkGraaYFifP_PGJev673qML66jcARwxA/viewform?usp=send_form
About ARIL by MyLawman:
Advance Research in Law (ARIL) has been rolled out by the Research and Innovation Division (rID) of MyLawman and would be extensively dedicated to students and professionals in the field of Law. We aim to create awareness and enable active student engagement with the dynamic field of Law. It encompasses a wide range of activities that include research, writing, teaching, development of digital resources, and organizing high-quality public educational events.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Research Assistant to join ARIL. Initially, this position shall be for a period of 4 months only. The Research Assistant will be engaged in the following tasks:
- Research, writing, and producing a wide range of content related to contemporary issues and the latest developments in Law.
- In-depth research and developing content related but not limited to International Trade Law, AI-Blockchain & Law, Conventional and Non-Conventional IP Law, Privacy and Data Protection Law, Internet Law, Law of Arbitration, Media Policy-Regulations, Drone Law and other contemporary developing areas of Law.
- Assist with public outreach programs.
- Other related tasks.
Eligibility and Must-Have:
- Law students, UG (not below 3rd year), PG (LLM and ors.), Research Scholars, and early career professionals keenly interested in research.
- Seemless internet connectivity.
- Excellent grammar.
- Having command over pen!
- Able to devote 2-3 hours of your time on a regular basis.
No stipend shall be provided. This post is voluntary and honorary in nature. In case of outstanding performance, certain paid projects/researches may be awarded to compensate.
Apply by March 20, 2021
- Interested candidates are required to fill the form (Click Here to fill the form). While filling the form keep a passport size photo, resume, and a writing sample ready to upload on the given space in the form.
- After the initial scrutiny, the selected candidates will be contacted by the Research and Innovation Division.
Mr. Harshit Kiran
To Know More, Visit- www.mylawman.co.in