Utrecht Journal on European and International law is inviting a call for papers from the legal fraternity on the GENERAL ISSUES theme.
Utrecht Journal on European and International law is open access, a peer-reviewed, student-led journal affiliated with Utrecht university
- The second volume of the GENERAL ISSUE in the fall of 2022 is on GENERAL ISSUES within international and European laws.
- Students are invited to address questions and issues arising from the specific area of laws relating to the topic.
- All kinds of manuscripts will be considered for publication.
- International and European legal dimension is imperative.
- CASE NOTES
- CONFERENCE PAPERS
- CITATIONS: OSCOLA
- Word limit: 10000
- The board of editors will review the papers.
- The novelty of the academic contribution is also an essential requirement.
MAY 31, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.