VIT School of Law in association with the National Commission for Women is organizing a National Seminar on “Role of Fast track Special courts in delivering justice to Women”.
The event aims at identifying the real issues that hamper the realization of the objectives visualized while setting the Fast track courts in India, the level of support state machinery extends in the setting and functioning of Fast track courts, the level of awareness among the stake holders and to suggest measures to make the Scheme work successfully.
- To create and assess the level of awareness among the participants about the objective and utility of Fast track special courts.
- To promote exchange of ideas on the problems encountered by the state machinery in establishing Fast track special courts as special platforms for speedy disposal of criminal cases against women and children.
- To provide a forum for critical examination of the functioning of Fast Track Courts in the State of Tamil Nadu.
- To share the views of the legal luminaries in identifying the issues that hamper the realization of objectives by setting up of Fast track courts.
- To collaborate for discussion towards suggesting measures to make the Fast track special courts improve its efficiency and make the scheme function successful.
Role of Fast track Special courts in delivering justice to Women
All legal luminaries including Students of law and humanities, Academicians, Research Scholars, NGOs, members of the Bar and Bench, Investigating wing of the Police and the general public.
- The Submissions are to be made in MS Word format only and are to be submitted through this link.
- Font– “Times New Roman”, Font size –“12pt”, Line space-“1.5”
- Reference should be in the 20th edition Harvard Bluebook.
- Maximum of 2 authors permitted per submission.
- Plagiarism in any form is strictly forbidden.
- Interested candidates may register for the seminar through the link provided at the end of this post.
- Participation will be confirmed upon fulfilling submission requirements.
- Participants’ kits and certificates will be provided to all participants.
- Lunch and refreshments will be arranged for all participants
September 30, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.