Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University is a public law school and a National Law University located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established as Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law Institute in 2005, and since then, has been providing undergraduate and post-graduate legal education.
About the Seminar
The world may be global but it is not accessible to all. Accessibility remains limited by various stakeholders, institutions and processes of the global world. To that end, it is important to critically engage with the idea of justice in the context of globalisation and explore how law may truly facilitate justice in the global world ravaged by a vicious pandemic. The Seminar aims to provide a platform for this and enable holistic exchange of ideas between various stakeholders, including academicians, lawyers and students. The Seminar seeks to analyse changing dimensions of justice by engaging with diverse academic discourses and research papers as to how these ideas maybe given right direction so that justice- political, economic and social may be actualised in this era of globalisation.
Call for Papers
University invites well researched and authentic research papers, case analysis, articles by Academicians, Policy makers, Journalist, Lawyers, Bureaucrats, Research scholars and Students. Research papers shall be subject to the approval of Editorial Board for inclusion in the seminar.
The Seminar calls for papers under following subthemes. The list is only indicative and not exhaustive. Any other topic related to the Seminar theme may also be submitted.
- Globalization and Governance: Present and Future.
- Belongingness in a Global World: State, Citizenship and Refugees.
- Borders and Movement: Issues and Challenges during Covid-19.
- Contours of Right to Health.
- Accessibility in times of COVID-19: Issues and Challenges.
- Universalism v. Cultural Relativism in a global world.
- Legal Framework for World trade or economic imperialism- Critical Perspectives.
- International Organizations: Changing Goals, Problems and Challenges.
- Scope of National Security Legislations in Global world.
- Ensuring Climate Justice for all: Issues and Challenges.
- Right to Education : Contemporary Issues and Challenges
- All submissions have to be in English.
- The abstract should not be of more than 250 words. It shall contain- a brief profile of the author including e-mail ID, contact number and official address.
- Word limit for full Research Paper- 4000-5000 words (inclusive of all Citation and references).
- Submissions must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing.
- There can be maximum of only one Co-author. All the co-authors need to get registered for the seminar.
- Potential contributors are required to adhere to a uniform mode of citation (20th edition of The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation or ILI Citation is recommended).
- The authors should also need to submit a declaration along with the abstract & final paper that their work is original and unpublished and that it does not infringe the copyright of anyone. The organizing committee is not responsible for any copyright infringements by the authors.
- Participants who intend to present their research papers in the seminar are required to submit the Abstract on or before 19th January, 2022 through e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Full papers need to be submitted by 1st February, 2022.
- The registration fee which includes registration kit, lunch and tea is as follows:
- For students- Rs. 700/-
- For academia and professionals – Rs. 1000/-
- RMLNLU faculty & students- No fee
- Registration for the seminar has to be done through the following link: – https://forms.gle/ekbmy6w7GDmRLbhg6
i. Proceed to the following link:
ii. Select registration fee.
iii. Select Seminar/Workshop in the event tab and fill the required details.
iv. Write ‘National Seminar on Globalisation’in the Name of the Event tab.
v. Proceed with payment and after successful payment, kindly upload the receipt in the registration form.
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Sector D-1, LDA Colony, Kanpur Road Scheme, Aashiyana, Lucknow – 226012.
Note: Accommodation shall not be provided in view of COVID-19 Pandemic.
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.