About PIMR Indore
Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore is a well established premier Law School of Madhya Pradesh that enjoys autonomous status. The Institute has also been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Center (NAAC) with ‘A++” Grade in 2021.
About the Journal
The Journal of Law and Ethics received great response from the legal fraternity in its first edition. The Journal, for its second edition of 2022 , now invites submissions from students, academicians, doctoral students, and research scholars.
- All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words. Up to 4 keywords must also be provided.
- Submissions on any contemporary legal issues will be accepted.
- The contributions submitted for publication in the journal must neither have been previously published nor currently, be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The manuscript first page only must contain the name of the author(s) or his/her institutional affiliation or any other information, professional information, contact details, and any other relevant information.
- Research paper: 3000 words and above (excluding Footnotes)
- Article: 1500-3000 words (excluding footnotes)
- Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 words
Formatting and Citation Style
- Submissions must be made in Microsoft Office (doc./docx.) formats only.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors and should be free from all grammatical and spelling errors.
- The manuscript body must be in the font ‘Times New Roman,’ font-size 12, line spacing 1.5, and the text should be justified.
- All footnotes must be in Font ‘Times New Roman’, font size 10, line spacing 1, and justified.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (19th Edition)’.
- Non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
The deadline for submitting is February 10, 2022.
All submissions shall only be made to email@example.com
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Ritupriya Gurtoo, Deputy Director,
Mr. Sanket Shah (Student Convener)
Phone Number: +91 9617340562
Mr. Kshitij Raj Purohit (Student Co-Convener)
Phone Number: +91 8319680261
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.