Kristu Jayanti College of Law, Bangalore is organizing a National Seminar on Contemporary Issues of Women and the Law on August 16, 2022.
The National seminar with the theme “Contemporary issues on Women and Law”, aims at analyzing the factors that have contributed to excluding women which, in turn, had a direct bearing on the development of our society.
In India, over the years, several inclusive policies and laws have been introduced specifically to safeguard the interest of women.
Academicians, Lawyers, Social activists, Research scholars, students and anyone interested in the subject.
Contemporary Issues of Women and the Law
- Law relating to Welfare of Women.
- Property Rights of Women. Cyber-Crime against Women.
- The Surrogacy Regulation Act 2021: Issues and Challenges.
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence: National & International Framework.
- Welfare of Women under the Constitution of India & the Role of Judiciary.
- Reproductive & Marital Rights of Women.
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace.
- Challenges & Problems in Women Empowerment in India.
- PPP Model in Protection of Women.
- Role of Women in Economic Development.
- Opportunities and Challenges of Women Entrepreneurship Dealing with Gender Inequalities: Policy Measures.
- Social and Political Dimensions of the Issue of Women Empowerment in India.
- Higher Education for Eliminating Gender Discrimination.
- Reservation for Women in Politics.
- Maximum number of authors is 3 per paper.
- Word limit: a) Articles- not more than 5000 words. b) Case Comments- not more than 3000 words. c) Comments on Judicial / Legislative trends- not more than 1000 words.
- Times New Roman Font Size: 16 for the title, 14 for sub-heading and 12 for body, 1.5 with justified alignment.
- Bluebook 20 edition / ILI.
- The title page should contain the specific title, author’s name and contact details.
- The abstract should not exceed than 300 words with 5 keywords.
- An apt introduction with the relevant and latest review of literature in the field to highlight the importance of the study.
- The findings of the study in light of the literature reviewed and objectives framed can be discussed.
- The conclusions derived from the analysis with suggestions may be presented.
- Submit your papers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: July 27, 2022
- Acceptance of Abstract and Intimation: July 29, 2022
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission and Registration: August 8, 2022
- Date of Online Seminar: August 16, 2022
+91 90950 86479
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.