Department of laws, Guwahati University is organizing a 2 day national seminar on UNDERSTANDING THE DYNAMICS AND INTERFACE OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSION under the constitution of India on September 9 and 10, 2022.
All research scholars are invited to contribute to the research papers.
- Contempt of court
- Misuse of article 19
- Limits of freedom of speech and expressions
- Parliamentary privileges and defamations
- Freedom of press in the digital eras
- Freedom of speech and national security
- Sedition and freedom of speech and expressions
- Censored democracy
- Author particulars
- Should not exceed 5000 words
- ILI Format
- Times new roman, 12, 1.5 line spacing
HOW TO SUBMIT
Email to: email@example.com
- FOR ACADEMICIANS: INR 1200
- FOR RESEARCH SCHOLARS: INR 800
- Conference date: September 9 and 10, 2022
- Last date of submission of abstract: July 5, 2022
- Confirmation of abstract: July 15, 2022
- Full papers submissions: August 15, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.