GNLU’s Legal Services Committee and Centre for Law and Society in collaboration and association with Bharatiya Kisan Sangh is organizing a two-day National Conference on Land Laws and Land Planning: Revisiting India’s Land Utilisation Policies and Legislations on October 14 and 15, 2022.
The papers accepted and presented during the conference will receive a certification of participation. All full papers will be evaluated for originality, research rigor, contribution to the theory, and practical implications. After the presentation, selected high-quality best papers and posters will be awarded Certificates of Merit.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer-reviewed. After the conference, papers submitted and presented will be published in Edited Book with ISBN, subject to their acceptance by the review committee.
Academicians, Social Workers, Social Activists, Lawyers, Students, Research Scholars, Personnel from Corporates, Professionals, etc. from various fields of social work and/or law, allied subjects, and multi-disciplinary fields.
- Bhartiya-Ancient Land Laws
- Land-related Rights: Human, Fundamental, Constitutional and Statutory Rights
- Land Reforms: Tenancy & Ceiling
- Land Holding: Succession, Land Grabbing, and Land as the Connecting Source
- Land Dispute Adjudication: Revenue to Judiciary,
- Special Courts
- Land Records: Digitization & Modernization Modern Land Legislations: Land Leasing Bill Investment in Land
- Intellectual Property: Land and Land Produce – GI, TKDL, PBR
- Land Acquisition: Rehab & Resettlement
- Land & Environment Laws
- Urbanization: Smart Cities & Land Use Industrialization, National Corridors, and SEZ: Land Utility & Banks
- Greenfield Projects and Land Utilization Decentralized Development: Smart Land Use Tribal/Forest
- Land Rights: Community Rights & Individual Rights
- Schedule 5 Lands: PESA – FRA, Reforms
- The participants must submit the abstract of the paper not exceeding the limit of 300 words in Microsoft word document, Font size -12, Times New Roman, single line spacing, and four keywords.
- The abstract must indicate the objectives, methodology, significant results, implications, and critical references. The reviewers’ evaluation criteria will be based on relevance, methodology, and originality.
- The abstract must include:
- Author’s name(s), affiliation(s),
- Full postal address, email ID,
- Mobile number,
- The paper’s title on the front page.
- The abstract must be submitted only through the Google Form linked at the end of this post.
- Research Paper:
- Co-Authorship is limited to 2 authors.
- Papers in Gujarati and Hindi Language are also accepted and encouraged
- Use Times New Roman for the entire manuscript
- Word limit for the full paper: 5000 words
- Title of the Paper: Font 14, Centre text and Bold
- Abstract: Font 12, Italics, Word limit- around 250 words
- Keywords: 4 to 6
- All headings with font size 13 in bold
- All subheadings in font size 12 in bold
- Body text/running text in font 12 un-bold
- Conclusion/Summary: Font 12 and 200 to 300 words
- References: APA format
- The name of the contributor (s), designation, institutional affiliation, mobile number, and email-id must be given correctly, preferably on the first sheet of the paper.
- Copyright issues must be taken care of. The manuscript must be free from plagiarism.
- The mandatory registration will be free of cost.
- Participants will have to bear the travel, lodging and boarding costs.
- The selected papers shall be called for presentation.
- The selected Presenters from out of station will be provided accommodation as per availability.
- Submission of Abstract (soft copy): September 15, 2022
- Intimation for Acceptance of Abstract: September 20, 2022
- Submission of Full Paper & Poster (soft copy) and Mandatory Registration: October 5, 2022
- Review and Notification of Paper Selection for Presentation: September 30, 2022
- Date of Conference: October 14 to 15, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.