The National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (‘NALSAR’) was established in 1998 by a Statute of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Since its inception, NALSAR has been consistently counted among the top law schools in the country and strives to implement varied strategies to create a vibrant scholastic environment. In light of the same, NALSAR has also continually endeavoured to push legal scholarship towards new paradigms by fostering a strong culture of legal journals.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The NALSAR-IAMC ADR Journal (‘The Journal’) is the result of the budding relationship & joint efforts between NALSAR and IAMC. The Journal primarily endeavours to facilitate the development of scholarship in the fields of Arbitration and Alternate Dispute Resolution. In furtherance of the same, the Journal aims to provide a robust platform for legal minds all over the country to showcase their critical thinking and analytical abilities in order to positively contribute to the emergent discourse surrounding Arbitration and Alternate Dispute Resolution. In light of the above, the Editorial Board is pleased to invite submissions for Volume I, Issue I of the Journal.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
All entries shall be submitted by 31st July 2023.
The Journal invites submissions under the following categories:
- Long Articles (approximately 6000 words)
- Short Articles (approximately 4000-6000 words)
- Essays (approximately 2500-4000 words)
Kindly note that the aforementioned word limits indicate the upper limit for entries and are exclusive of footnotes.
All submissions made to The Journal must fall under the ambit of Arbitration Law (both domestic and international) and/or Alternate Dispute Resolution.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION
Authors are hereby requested to comply with the following procedure:
- All submissions shall be sent to email@example.com in .doc or .docx format.
- The subject of the email shall be as follows – “Submission for Volume I, Issue I | Name of the Author/Authors – Title of Submission”
- The soft copy of the submission shall be in the following format – “[Name of Author/Authors] –Title of Submission”
- The submission should be accompanied by a cover email which includes the following details:
- Name of the Author / Authors
- Contact Details
- Institutional Affiliation
All queries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, the undersigned may also be contacted:
- Piyush Raj (Editor-in-Chief): +91-8578020809, Piyush.email@example.com
- Tejas Raghav (Editor-in-Chief): +91 7798492920, firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-