About the Organiser
The Department of Law, Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University) is established under the aegis of Maharishi Markandeshwar Trust in the year 2008 after due approval of Bar Council of India.
- Divorce, Breakup and Financial Separation
- Domestic Abuse, Marital Rape, Live- in Relationship In India
- Custody of Children and Development of ADR in Family Dispute Resolution
- Health and Human Rights
- Economic Impact on Human Rights
- Vulnerability, Legal Protection and Human Rights of Domestic Workers
- Role of Technology in Human Rights Protection
- Food Adulteration, Hoarding and Human Rights
- Drug Abuse and Violation of Human Rights
- Role of International Organizations in Protection of Human Rights
- Human Rights of Refugees, Climate Refugees, The LGBT Community and Indigenous Communities
- Any Other Related Subject/Topic/Inter-Discipline/Multi-Discipline
Call for Papers
Academicians, lawyers, scholars and members of civil society are hereby invited to contribute papers for the International Conference. The contributions may be forwarded in soft copy according to the schedule provided hereunder.
However, the prior registration would be necessary so as to ensure proper arrangement of the seminar as a whole. The prospective participants are also expected to forward their itinerary well in advance. No TA/DA shall be provided by the University. Soft copy of papers and abstract may kindly be forwarded to the following
Venue: MM (DU) Auditorium, Mullana, Ambala, Haryana
Registration and Submission Procedure
The interested participants may register themselves by filling up the prescribed registration form either online or at the spot on the day of seminar.
Registration Form: https://forms.gle/rwrjsWWW1qKrc46d6
The registration form (hard copy) will be available on the registration desk at conference hall. In the case of latter, payments shall be acceptable only in Cash and the participants are required to bring their institutional ID cards.
Note: The registration fee will include the seminar kit along with the tea at forenoon, lunch, evening tea and snacks on the day of the seminar. The registration fee will not cover any type of accommodation and transportation facility.
Certificates will be given to the paper presenters.
Soft copy of papers and abstract may kindly be forwarded to the following:E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for submission of abstracts: 14th December, 2021
- Last date for submission of papers: 24th December, 2021
- Under Graduate Students: Rs. 250 (For All Students)
- Post Graduate Students/Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
- Academicians/Legal Professionals: Rs. 1000/-
Note: Registration fee in any case is non-refundable. However, co-authors shall be separately charged.
Mode of Payment
- Bank: Punjab National Bank
- Beneficiary Name: MMDU Mullana
- Account Number: 51821131000790
- IFSC Code: PUNB0518210
Organising Secretary: Professor (Dr.) Reetika Bansal: 8168683181
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.