About the Lucknow Law Review
The Lucknow Legal Review (hence referred to as the “Publication”) is an academic law journal that promotes intersectional scholarship in the subject of law. The Journal debuted in April 2021 as a quarterly journal. The Journal is a vibrant, engaging venue for raising awareness of a wide range of legal and social concerns, with contributions from jurists, academics, industry experts, scholars, and students.
The goal of the Journal is to provide readers with in-depth insights into numerous modern and current legal concerns. This publication allows authors to focus their studies on specific areas of the law and improve their skills in legal research writing and analysis.
Last date of Submission: 15th December 2021
- Only electronic submissions are accepted, and manuscripts should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Submission for Journal’. The number of co-authors should be limited to three.
- The author(s) must submit the manuscript(s) together with an abstract of no more than 350 words that includes at least three keywords.
- Manuscripts can be on any subject linked to law, or they can be about law with a connection to other disciplines like technology, global politics, science, public policy, history, management, philosophy, psychology, and so on.
- Manuscript(s) will follow the word limit is given below:
- Short Article: 3000 – 4500 words
- Long Article: 4500 – 8000 words
- Book Review: 1500 – 2000 words
- Case Comment: 1500 – 2500 words
- The manuscript(s) must be in English only, in Microsoft Word (MS-Word) format, with the font size 12 in Times New Roman with 1.5 line spacing for the main text and size 10 in Times New Roman with single line spacing for footnotes. The author(s) must adhere to the OSCOLA citation format, which can be found here.
- The manuscript(s) must be accompanied by a covering email providing the author(s) name and name of the institution. Author(s) shall not include their name in the manuscript(s) in any form.
- The manuscript(s) should be the original work of the author(s) and should not have been published in any form or manner before, or in consideration for publication. All manuscript(s) will undergo a mandatory plagiarism check before Editorial Review.
- Lucknow Law Review encourages professional writing and expects author(s) to avoid foul or defamatory language.
There shall be no publication/contribution fees at any stage of Publication.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Phone Number: +91-9453015688