The Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy and Research (CELAR) of NLUJA Assam is inviting submissions by way of Call for Papers on Lex Terra – Enviro-Legal News and Views for its fortnightly online publication.
Lex Terra is an initiative by a group of dedicated B.A.LL.B (Hons) Environmental Law students under the able guidance, leadership, and supervision of our Vice Chancellor, Prof. Dr Vijender Kumar and Centre Head, Prof Dr Yugal Kishore.
This fortnightly publication is an attempt to enhance the awareness of society with regard to several contemporary enviro-legal issues. They lay special emphasis on North-East Indian enviro-legal aspects.
Enviro-Legal News and Views
- Short articles – 2500 words
- Enviro-Legislative analysis – 1000 words
- Enviro-Legal news & views – 1000 words
- Enviro-judgment analysis – 1000-1500 words
- Submission Deadlines – 10th and 20th of every month
- Release of Publication – 1st and 16th of every month
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.