Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME) is an ‘A’ grade premier educational institute affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi. DME imparts education in the fields of Law, Management and Journalism, with the law courses approved by the Bar Council of India.
The institute is located in the IT hub of NCR and is housed in a splendid building laced with modern educational facilities, a sine qua non for enhancing students’ creativity and capabilities.
Call for Contributors
Academicians, scientists, research scholars, faculty members, students and other relevant stakeholders of all disciplines are invited to contribute in this conference. Research papers describing original and unpublished works of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas related to environment, law and technology are cordially invited for presentation at the conference.
Date and Mode
Date: 25th and 26th March 2022
Mode: The conference will be conducted in hybrid mode with both online and offline components. This is subject to the Government of India guidelines pertaining to SARS-Cov-2, issued from time to time.
Each participant shall have to pay a nominal registration fee (amount mentioned below) at the time of submission of abstracts to participate in the conference. The abstract in word document format should be attached in the google form along with the details in the link mentioned below.
Participants may Register at https://forms.gle/qDHpdhVktfFsgoUHA
Please note that the conference will be held in the hybrid model. The registration charges (along with abstract submissions) can be made at any time on or before 15th February 2022.
Please mention the subject as ‘Law Conference’ while making the payment. If it is a co-authorship, both participants are required to pay the registration fees separately.
Fee payable through IMPS/NEFT:
- Delhi Metropolitan Education
- HDFC Bank Ltd., Sector 18, Noida
- Account Number: 50100187447560
- IFSC: HDFC0001592
- Students: Rs. 300/-
- Faculty and Research Scholars: Rs. 700/-
- Other Professionals: Rs. 1000/-
- International Participants: $50
- Last date for submission of Abstract and Registration: 15th February 2022
- Last date for Submission of the Full Article: 28th February 2022
- Final listing of accepted papers: 6th March 2022
- Date of Conference: 25th and 26th March 2022
- Well researched papers, articles and case studies are invited from students, scholars/researchers, faculties, bar and bench and other professionals.
- Co-authorship up to two authors are permitted. Each co-author would be required to pay the registration fees separately.
- The manuscript must be typed in MS Word Times New Roman, Font size 12 and 1.5 spacing on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides.
- Footnotes should follow a uniform ILI style of citation.
- The papers should be thematic and not more than 4000 words (3000 words is appreciable). Each paper should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- The sub-themes provided are merely indicative and not exhaustive. Participants are free to choose any topic of their choice relevant to the central theme of the conference.
- The abstract, as well as the article, should indicate the title of the paper, name of the author(s) and organisation(s), contact number, relevant sub-theme and e-mail address.
- Research papers/articles submitted should be accompanied with a declaration by the author(s), stating that the contents of the research paper are original and have not been published elsewhere.
- All papers shall be strictly subjected to anti-plagiarism software and shall be scrutinized through blind review of the Editorial board.
- Selected research papers shall be published in a UGC CARE Listed Journal/Journal with ISSN or in a book bearing ISBN at an additional cost.
- The abstract and the complete papers to be sent at email@example.com
For any queries kindly contact:
- Ms. Bedapriya Lahiri (8305261053)
- Ms. Gayatri Kapur (8826923334)
- Ms. Manogya Misra (8920538075)
- Mr. Dhimaan Dutta (8527022312)
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.