The IILM School of Law is planning the publication of the IILM Law Journal (a peer-reviewed journal) for the overall promotion of legal research and development in the country.
IILM University, Greater Noida is a NAAC Accredited University with national prominence offering courses in the most important areas of studies in technology, management, humanities, and law.
The IILM School of Law is now planning the publication of IILM Law Journal (a peer-reviewed journal) for the overall promotion of legal research and development in the country. All academicians, scholars, professionals, and policymakers are requested to submit their articles, notes, comments, reports, and book reviews for publication in the maiden issue of this journal.
There are no specific themes for writing a paper for IILMU Law Journal. The submission must be the original work of the writer(s). Critical analysis of any contemporary legal issues along with the socio-economic possible solution will be given the preference.
- Long and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- There can be a maximum of two co-authors in one submission. All manuscripts must be submitted in English language only.
- The research paper must be the original and unpublished work of the author(s). Plagiarism above 10% shall attract immediate disqualification.
- The manuscript must be typewritten. The font should be Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5, justified alignment (except the title and abstract caption which should be centrally aligned). All pages shall be numbered.
- All entries should be submitted electronically in .doc or .docx format.
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by:
- A cover letter with the name(s) of author(s), designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (correspondence address, Email Id, phone number etc.).
- A declaration that the manuscript submitted is a piece of original and bonafide research work and has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- No biographical information or references, including the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s) and acknowledgements should be included in the text of the manuscript, the name or document properties.
- Authors are required to inform the Editorial Board if they have submitted their manuscript to another law journal and if they have received an acceptance for publication.
- Please submit manuscript through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission of Abstract: 5th December 2022
- Acceptance of the Abstract: 10th December 2022
- Reception of the final manuscript of the article: 31st December 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.