Institute of Legal Education (ILE) Human Rights Law Review is inviting papers on Contemporary Human Rights Issues for its Volume 1 Issue 1 of 2022, by July 25.
ILE Human Rights Law Review (ILE HRLR) is a quarterly publishing journal published by the Institute of Legal Education. ILE HRLR is a peer-reviewed international journal with a diligent editorial board.
Human rights are rights inherent to all human beings, regardless of race, sex, nationality, ethnicity, language, religion, or any other status. Human rights include the right to life and liberty, freedom from slavery and torture, freedom of opinion and expression, the right to work and education, and many more.
ILE HRLR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished, un-plagiarized, and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
Any research related to Contemporary International Human Rights Issues.
- Submission must be in English.
- Research Papers (3000-8000 words excluding footnotes)
- Articles (2000-3000 words excluding footnotes)
- Book Review (1500-2000 words excluding footnotes)
- Research Papers and Articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Co-authorships are allowed for all categories, except Case Notes and Legislative Comments wherein co-authorship is not permitted.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication in ILE HRLR.
- While it is advisable to adhere to the word limits of each category, the journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing, and justified.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10, Times New Roman, 1.0 spacing and should be according to the Bluebook 20th Edition.
- All headings must have uniform formatting.
- All manuscripts must end with Reference Section.
The ILE HRLR doesn’t charge any fees at any stage of the manuscript.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Submit the full paper on the link given at the end of the post. In case you face any difficulty with online submission, submit your paper via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Submission of Manuscript ILE HRLR – Volume 1 – Issue 1, 2022”.
July 25, 2022
+91 94896 71437
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.