About Indian Journal of Law, Polity and Administration
Indian Journal of Law, Polity and Administration (IJLPA) is open access & double-blind, peer-reviewed, refereed quarterly published research journal dedicated to express views on topical current issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
CALL FOR PAPERS
IJLPA invites research Articles, Book Reviews, and Case Commentaries from the fraternity of Law, Political Science, and Public Administration for its forthcoming issues. The articles published are also available for open access at the ‘Journal’ section of IJLPA’s website.
THEMES FOR MANUSCRIPT
Any topic related to Law, Political Science, Public Administration & Good Governance.
MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION TYPE
- Research Article
- Case Comments
- Book Reviews
Author(s) need to submit the manuscript along with an Abstract (abstract shall not be more than 350 words) and keywords, related to the subject of Law, Political Science, Public Administration or any other interdisciplinary research work with current scenario.
- Co-authorship is allowed for any number of Authors for a single submission.
- Separate certificates will be provided to each author.
There shall be no publication/contribution fees in any stage of Publication.
SUBMISSION & PUBLICATION SCHEDULE
Manuscript Submission Till: 15th September 2020
Review Results (Acceptance/Rejection) Notification: Within 10 Days of Paper Submission.
Manuscript Publication: 28th September 2020
Disposal of E-Certificate to registered E-Mail of Author: Within 2 weeks after publication.
MODE OF SUBMISSION: SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT HERE
Google Form Link: https://forms.gle/sZF5LFwzFRJgEPMz8
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR AUTHOR(S) FOR SUBMITTING THE MANUSCRIPT FOR PUBLICATION
A. General Guidelines for Author(s)
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. A separate sheet or submission form can be used to fetch all the information. The Authors are required to submit correct information on the Submission Form.
- Papers must be original which must be written solely by the Author(s), in English, and should not have been submitted for publication elsewhere. Please read the Copyright Policy carefully before submission.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection. Please refer to the plagiarism policy before submission.
B. Format of Manuscript
- All Manuscript must accompany an abstract. Word Limit for Abstract shall not be exceeded more than 350 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font of Times New Roman with size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Word Limit for Research Article/Research Papers shall be of 4000-8000 words, Book Reviews: 1000-1500 words, and Case Comment: 1000-2000 words.
- Citation Method: Any uniform method for citation may be followed. (ILI, BLUEBOOK or OSCOLA)
C. Double-Blind Peer Review Process
- This journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes the copyright.
- The Editorial Board, as well as the Peer Reviewers, reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission.