About the Journal
Indian Constitutional Law Review (ICLRQ) (www.iclrq.in) is a peer-reviewed quarterly journal published by the Publishing Unit of AgradootWeb Technologies. ICLRQ is published with an intention to promote and contribute to the growth of Constitutionalism in India. It revolves around the issues pertaining to the wide sphere of Constitutional Law and within its array, covers all areas of law through its interactions with them.
Themes/Topics for Submission
The submissions shall revolve around contemporary happenings and/or any relevant issue in relation to Constitutional Law, Administrative Law and must establish its relevance to the area of study that the journal undertakes.
Submissions in the following categories are invited:
- Articles: 3000-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Research Papers: 5000-7000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments: 2000-4000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
Manuscripts exceeding the word limit may be considered at the discretion of the Editorial Board.
Please format submissions according to the guidelines mentioned at the following link: http://iclrq.in/files/stylesheet.pdf .
Please send your submissions only via e-mail on email@example.com, latest by 25th December 2020.
- The subject line should be in the following format:
Submission for Edition XII | [Title of Manuscript] | [Type of Submission] | [Name of the Author]
For e.g., Submission for Edition XII | The Transformative Constitution | Article | Rahul Jain
- The submissions must be in the MS Word (.doc, .docx) format and must contain two documents: one bearing the Abstract and the Manuscript itself and the second containing a cover letter with the following details:
In the body of the email, please include the following
- Names of Author(s)
- Email Address & Postal Address
- Mobile Phone Number
- Name of Institution & Year of Study
- Address of Institution
- Title, Subtitle of Manuscript & Category of Submission
For more details and guidelines visit: https://iclrq.in/new/cfp/
- Anshul Dalmia, Editor-in-Chief – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abhishree Manikantan, Deputy Editor-in-Chief – email@example.com
- Tanya Arora, Deputy Editor-in-Chief – firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us for more such opportunities: https://lexpeeps.in/