The HPNLU Journal of Intellectual Property Rights (Volume 1) invites scholarly contributions through a call for papers for its maiden issue.
The HPNLU Journal of Intellectual Property Rights (Volume 1) invites scholarly contributions through a call for papers for its maiden issue. The first volume of the Journal is scheduled to be published online in the month of December 2022.
The journal solicits scholarly contributions relating to legal cum theoretical developments in the field of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Covering Letter: All submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter stating the title, author’s full name, University and year of study, and the author’s contact details. Only the cover letter should contain the above-mentioned details and not the manuscript.
- Main Text: Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 spacing justified, with a left margin of 1.5 inches and right 1.0 inch, top 1.0 inch and bottom 1.0 inch. The first line of the paragraph is not to be indented.
- Foot Notes– Times New Roman, font size 10, substantive footnotes are accepted.
- Citation Style: For Citation, refer the HPNLU-Shimla Citation Style only. Please click here for the citation style.
- Word Limit: The following word limit should be observed:
- Articles (≥5000 to <8000 words)
- Essays and Comments (≥3000 to <5000 words)
- Book Review(≥2500 to <3500 words)
- Lengthy Quotations are discouraged. Author(s) should avoid long quotations and keep them at a minimum wherever necessary with full and proper acknowledgment.
- Lengthy and multi-paragraphed footnotes are discouraged. The citations must mention the page(s) of the source and in cases where Court Judgments are referred to, the footnote should also mention the paragraph of the judgment in addition to the page number of the Reporter.
- Only authoritative websites may be cited. References to internet sources such as Wikipedia, blogs, commercial websites, etc., are not acceptable.
- Mode of Submission: Entries are to be sent at email@example.com by October 24, 2022 (11:59 pm)
- The submission shall be accepted only through email, and the same need to be captioned as “Submission to HPNLU-JIPR <Title of Contribution>”.
November 20, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.