About VS Mani Centre for Air and Space Law
VSMCASL was established in 2019 to engage in various ways in shaping the emerging discourse in the field of Air and Space Law. The Centre’s vision is to improve the existing legal and policy framework for the facilitation and regulation of safe, secure, affordable, and sustainable aviation and to contribute to the shaping of a legal foundation for the future of humanity that lies in space. The Centre was established to provide a platform for the students to develop their research skills in the field of Air and Space Law and encourage trans-disciplinary research on issues concerning it.
About the GNLU Air and Space Law Conference
The International Conference aims to provide a platform for deliberations amongst Air and Space Law enthusiasts, thereby contributing to the emerging discourse on the challenges posed to Air and Space Law in the future. The first edition of the Conference was successfully conducted in 2022. Encouraged by the same, VSMCASL is pleased to present the 2nd Edition of GNLU Air and Space Law Conference 2023, to be organised on 8 July 2023.
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: Friday, 31 March 2023
- Abstract Selection and Intimation – Monday, 10 April 2023.
- Last Date for Registration – Saturday, 15 April 2023.
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission – Wednesday, 10 May 2023.
- Abstract: 300-500 words
- Paper: 3000 – 5000 words (excluding references; submission below or above the word limit shall not be considered).
- Citation style: OSCOLA. (4th Edition)
- Font: Times New Roman; Font size-12; Spacing- 1.5.
- A cover page with the title of the Essay, name and affiliation of the author/co-authors shall be attached.
- Submit text as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx). Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors.
- Submissions need to be original.
- Plagiarism shall result in disqualification.
- Submissions shall be made online only.
- Submissions shall be in English.
- The topic, once registered, shall not be changed.
- Any identification mark (in any form) in the paper shall lead to disqualification.
- Multiple or incomplete submissions shall not be considered.
- Any manuscript received after the last date shall not be considered.
- Management and regulation of airports
- Anti-competitive issues in aviation
- Protection of consumer rights in aviation
- Aviation financing
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy issues in the Aviation industry
- Aviation-related crimes and aerial terrorism
- Air accidents/incident investigation
- Search and rescue Environmental aspects of the aviation industry
- Commercial space mining
- Space tourism
- Space debris
- Space communications
- Space exploration
- Space Insurance Environmental harm due to human activities in space International liability for incidents/accidents in space
- National space law and policies
(List of sub-themes is indicative. Accordingly, a research paper on any other area relating to the theme of the Conference may be considered.)
- GNLU Students – INR 590/-
- Students – INR 1180/-
- Others – INR 1770/-
The registration fee is the same for participation and presentation. The fee mentioned above is exclusive of accommodation and is non-refundable.
Details about Abstract Submission and Fees Payment: https://gnlu.ac.in//Document/content-docs/f0be8a74-e549-4542-b858-77e7c70ce896.pdf
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-