Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow invites original manuscripts in the form of articles, essays, notes and comments on any topic of contemporary relevance in the field of law for publication in the University’s flagship RMLNLU Journal.
The full text of the published volumes of the Journal is available on www.scconline.com and http://172.16.0.195:8080/jspui/. The contents of the same may also be accessed from: http://rmlnlu.ac.in/rmlnluj.html
- Submissions are to be made in English language only.
- Teachers, Academicians, Lawyers and Jurists may contribute papers in RMLNLUJ. Papersfrom students are not accepted in RMLNLUJ.
- The word limit for the submissions (excluding footnotes) is 3,000-5,000 for articles and2,000-3,000 for notes and comments.
- Abstract should be within 350-500 words along with 05 keywords.
- The Editorial Committee of the Journal reserves the right to edit the manuscripts once it isselected for publication.
- Co-authorship is allowed within the two authors limit.
- The similarity report of the paper should be within 10% as per The UGC Academic Guidelines 2018 (https://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/7771545_academic-integrity-Regulation2018.pdf).
- It should be typed in Times New Roman, Font size 12, 1.15 line spacing. Headings should be in Capital letters at center line spacing.
- Footnoting should be in accordance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 20th edition.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font size 10, single line spacing.
- The electronic submissions should be made only in Microsoft word format.
- The electronic file of the document should contain Author’s name_Title of the paper.doc
- The final draft of the submission [Abstract (350-500 words) +05 keywords + Manuscript+Copyright Form] should be submitted in the electronic form and should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with copyright form latest by 30th June 2021.