About the Journal
The Journal is a peer-reviewed, bi-annual flagship law journal of the Faculty of Law, Integral University, Lucknow, and is available at www.integrallawreview.org.
The journal promotes intersectional scholarship and has an open admittance. The team accepts manuscripts on the themes related to law or has law as the core argument with an intersection with other academic disciplines such as technology, politics, sciences, public policy, history, management, philosophy, psychology, etc.
Call for Papers
The Integral Law Review (“Journal” hereinafter) is pleased to announce the call for papers for its forthcoming Volume 1 Issue 1, April 2022.
The Journal invites Judges, Academicians, Research Scholars, Lawyers, and Students both of Undergraduate & Postgraduate level, who have an interest in legal scholarship to submit their manuscripts for the Journal.
Exhaustively researched original Academic Articles, Short Essays, Case Comments, Legislative Comments, Book Reviews, and Photo Essays, are accepted.
Submission Categories and Limitations
- Academic Articles: 5000 – 10000 words
- Short Academic Essays: 2500 – 4500 words
- Case Comments: 1500 – 3000 words
- Review of Law and Treaty: 1500 – 3000 words
- Book Reviews: 900 – 1500 words
- Photo Essays: Minimum 10 Pictures with 2000 words supporting text
- Interviews: By Nomination or Invitation
Submission and Formatting Guidelines
- Submission is to be made in electronic form only and must be sent to email@example.com with the email subject ‘Submission – Integral Law Review’. Co-authorship should be limited to two.
- The manuscript must be submitted with an abstract, which shall not be more than 350 words and should contain a minimum of three keywords.
- The manuscript must be in English only, in Microsoft Word (MS-Word) format, with the font size 12 in Times New Roman with 1.5 line spacing for the main text and size 10 in Times New Roman with single line spacing for footnotes. The author must adhere to the OSCOLA citation format.
- The manuscript must be accompanied by a covering email providing the author’s name and name of the institution/organization. The author shall not include their name or any other identity in the manuscript, in any form.
- Professional writing is encouraged and expect authors to avoid foul or defamatory language.
- No publication/contribution fees is charged at any stage of publication.
- The deadline for submissions for Volume 1 Issue 1 is March 31, 2022.
Review and Publication Policies
The Integral Law Review is a peer-reviewed journal that follows double-blind methods, which means that both the reviewer/editors and the author identities are concealed from the reviewers/editors, and vice versa, throughout the review process. Please follow the link given at the end of this post to access the review and publication policies.
For queries regarding submissions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the email subject ‘Query – Integral Law Review’ or would like to get in touch with the editors write to the Law Review’s Managing Editor at email@example.com or the Chief Student Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
If anyone wants to nominate a legal luminary for our Interview Section, please write to email@example.com, with the email subject ‘Interview – Integral Law Review’.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.