School of Law, Bennett University is organizing an International Conference on 40 years of UNCLOS: Examining the Success and Failures on September 24, 2022, in online mode and inviting submissions in the form of a call for papers.
Bennett University established the School of Law with a vision to strive for excellence in teaching, research, and advocacy toward Justice for all by shaping thought leaders in public policy of National and International dimensions.
- Marine Environment and Climate Change
- Marine Security and Defense issues.
- Human Rights Issues
- Deep Sea Mining
- Dispute Resolution Mechanism
- General issues pertaining to law of sea and maritime law
- A multidisciplinary approach to the study of the law of sea
- Any other topic related to the theme
Any interested student, researcher, academician, or policymaker from Indian and foreign institutions can submit their abstract for consideration.
- Each applicant must submit a maximum 500-word abstract by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 20, 2022.
- The abstract must contain details about the names of the author(s), contact details, institutional affiliation, and designation.
- A maximum of 5 keywords are to be provided along with the abstract.
- Co-authorship is permissible for up to two authors only.
- Acceptance of the abstracts shall be communicated via email by August 25, 2022.
- On selection of the abstract, the author(s) must pay the required fees no later than September 2, 2022. The link for the payment portal shall be sent to the authors whose abstract would be selected along with the acceptance mail.
- The last date for submission of the full-length paper is September 15, 2022.
- All papers must be submitted to email@example.com.
- The full-length paper should not exceed 6000 words (exclusive of footnotes). It must have the abstract and details of the authors.
- In the case of co-authorship, at least one author must attend the conference to present the paper.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with a font size 12 and spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing.
- Referencing style: 20th Blue Book edition.
- Plagiarism: All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work.
- Abstract Submission deadline: August 20, 2022
- Date of Communication of acceptance of abstract: August 25, 2022
- Date of Payment of Registration Fee: On selection of the abstract, the author(s) must pay the required fees no later than September 2, 2022. The link for the payment portal shall be sent only to the authors whose abstract would be selected along with the acceptance mail. For registration, proof of payment indicating the transaction reference number along with the full name, affiliation, and email id must be sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Paper Submission by September 15, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.