About the Organiser
Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, formerly and more popularly known as Sagar University or University of Saugor, is a central university in the city of Sagar, the state of Madhya Pradesh or, India.
About the Seminar
Department of Law, Dr Harising Gour Vishwavidhyalaya (A Central University), Sagar invites you to submit your Research Paper on the theme of – “75 Years of Independence and Contemporary Constitutional Challenges.”
The Sub-Theme for paper presentation are:
- Cyber Crimes;
- Gender Justice (Male, Female, Third Gender);
- Crimes against Child;
- Uniform Civil Code;
- Challenges of Reservation Policy;
- Rights of LGBT;
- Rights of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Role of Judiciary;
- Changes in the concept of Legal Education;
- Electoral Reforms and uses of NOTA;
- Any other sub-theme related to the topic of the Seminar
Any student who is interested in the given subject may participate.
Registration and Submission Procedure
- The link for registration is available here.
- Paper will be submitted on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Fees for the paper presentation.
- Selected papers after peer-reviewed (plagiarism up to 10%) will be published in the ISBN book.
- Note – No active paraphrasing is allowed
1. Registration Starts from 25/02/2022
2. Last date of Registration: 10/03/2022
3. Last date for Abstract submission: 05/03/2022
4. Notification for acceptance: 08/03/2022
4. Last date for Full paper submission: 10/03/2022 (may be extended up to 30/03/2022 at the discretion of the organiser)
- Convenor: Dr Ruchirani Singh – 9479983748
- Co-Convenor: Dr. Anupama Pandit Saxena – 9406511585
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.