Cochin University Law Review is making a call for papers for its volume XLV.
The Editorial Board of Cochin University Law Review (CULR), the flagship publication of the School of Legal Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT), is inviting submissions for Volume XLIV proposed to be published in September 2021. CULR (ISSN No: 0970-0331), is a quarterly law journal published with the collective efforts of the members of the faculty of the School of Legal Studies, CUSAT.
- Articles: Between 10,000 and 12,000 words
- Notes & comments: Between 6000 and 8000words
- Case Comments: Between 3000 and 6000words
- Book Review: Between 2000 and 4000 words
September 15, 2022
Submissions are accepted only in electronic form.
Submissions must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘SubmissionCULR 2021’.
Submissions must be made in Word format (.doc)/(.docx)
- The submission must be accompanied by a cover letter stating the title of the manuscript, name, and details of the author/authors and the author’s contact details.
- The cover letter should state that the article is original and that it is not published /submitted for consideration in any other publication.
- An abstract of 250 words shall be sent along with the manuscript.
- The manuscript should not contain the name and details of the author/authors.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of two persons is allowed.
- Proper acknowledgment must be given for such use of literature in the article submitted.
- The Board of editors may make such last-minute changes that are necessary to meet the requirements of space and format.
- The submission will be run through anti-plagiarism software and plagiarism in any form will result in rejection of the submission.
- The decision on publication will be intimated within two months after the submission deadline.
- Submissions must conform to the Oxford University Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA), 4th Edition.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12 with a line spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes shall be in Times New Roman of font size 10 with single line spacing.
All queries are requested to be addressed to: email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.