CALR Journal of Applicable law and Jurisprudence is inviting submissions by way of a call for papers.
- SUBJECT MATTER: Every legal subject matter.
- The descriptive-analytical and critical analysis of the subject matter.
- Original, unpublished work with a maximum of 15% plagiarism is acceptable.
- 3000-7000 words for the whole paper.
- An abstract of 300-400 words is acceptable.
- Submissions must be made in times new roman, 12 with a line spacing of 1.5 for main text and 10 and 1 line spacing for footnotes.
- CITATIONS: 20th Harvard bluebook
- The submissions have to be mailed at email@example.com
EMINENT PERSONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH CALR JALJ
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.