The Student Research Development Council (‘SRDC’) was established in 2014 as a platform for students to engage in collaborative academic research and to foster discussion around contemporary research questions in law and allied disciplines.
About the Magazine:
Gujarat National Law University’s SRDC ADR Magazine is a quarterly student-run publication that invites submissions from experts, working professionals, academics and students engaged in the field of Alternate Dispute Resolution. The first edition of the ADR Magazine was launched in May 2020. This flagship publication encloses several articles employing a comparative and interdisciplinary approach to analyze and offer comments on the recent developments, judicial decisions and practices of ADR in Indian and several foreign jurisdictions. SRDC ADR Magazine maintains a double-blind peer review system and regular collaboration with experts and practitioners in the field of ADR who supervise the editorial process to preserve its scholastic appeal and integrity.
Call for Papers:
GNLU SRDC ADR Magazine is inviting submissions for Volume II, Issue II. Contributions for the magazine are welcome from all academicians, practitioners and law students. ADR Magazine accepts submissions on a rolling basis, subject to the preference for publication in the upcoming issue granted for those submissions made before the prescribed date, i.e., 15th July, 2021.
The magazine permits submissions in the nature of Articles, Case Comments, Legislative Comments and Book Reviews falling within the scope of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Submission & Formatting Guidelines:
- Co-Authorship: Co-authorship is permissible only up to a maximum of two authors.
- Word Limit: 2000-2500 words (exclusive of citations).
- Body: The body of the manuscript should be in Garamond, Font Size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- Footnotes: The footnotes should be in Garamond, Font Size 10 and line spacing 1.
- The citations must conform to the OSCOLA style of citations, 4th edition.
- No hyperlinks are allowed.
- The manuscript should not contain any reference to the author, including their names and institutional affiliations.
- Any failure to adhere to submission guidelines may result in rejection of the submission.
The submission should be accompanied by a Cover Letter wherein the manuscript is attached and must contain the following details:
- Name of the Author(s)
- Contact Details: Address and Mobile Number
- Name and Address of the Institution of the Author(s)
- Academic Qualifications (year of studying)/Affiliations of the Author(s)
- Title of the Manuscript
Mode of Submission:
The Magazine accepts submissions on a rolling basis. If the submission is made after the commencement of editorial process of a given issue on the date prescribed below, the articles shall be considered for publication in the subsequent issues.
The submissions can be made via email to the SRDC ADR editorial team on the following email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
The email should contain the manuscript in .doc or .docx format accompanied by the cover letter as per the aforementioned specification.
Authors are requested to submit their manuscripts before 11:59 PM on 15th July, 2021 in order to be eligible for publication in Volume II Issue II. The submissions can be made via email to the SRDC ADR editorial team on the following email ID: email@example.com
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venkata Supreeth, Executive Editor: +91 7989503514
- Chaitanya M. Hegde, Senior Editor: +91 8197048587
For regular updates, join us: