Bennet University is making a call for papers for Bennet Journal of Legal Studies( BJLS ) volume 4.
About Bennett University
Bennett University has been established by ‘Times Group’, India’s largest media conglomerate through Act No. 24 of 2016 passed by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The University at present offers unique inter-disciplinary and contemporary courses through its Schools of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Management, Law, Design, Media & Liberal Arts, and Public Policy. In addition, the University has also established the Centres for Innovation & Entrepreneurship and External Relation & Executive Education. Bennett University as part of its plan to excel as the frontline multi-and inter-disciplinary University has established partnerships with Cornell Law School, Johnson Cornell University, Babson College, Georgia Institute of Technology, and EDX.org will collaborate with leading knowledge players in the world.
About School of Law, Bennett University
Bennett University ventured into the domain of Higher Education in Law and established a School of Law with a vision to strive for excellence in teaching, research, and advocacy towards Justice for all by shaping thought leaders in public policy of National and International dimensions. The school imbibes the best practices of national and international law schools in terms of curriculum, pedagogy, innovation in teaching methods, and adding new interfaces addressing emerging new issues. Invested and promoted by the largest media enterprise, which is a natural ally in voicing people’s rights has envisaged this school to educate and train the future thought leaders in the field of Law. The School of Law, Bennett University is a knowledge space not only to acquire a professional degree but also to shape the compassionate individual under the professional robe.
About Bennett Journal of Legal Studies (BJLS)
Bennett Journal of Legal Studies (BJLS) is an annual journal proposed to be published by the School of Law, Bennett University, Greater Noida. The journal seeks to serve as an interdisciplinary forum for examining socio-legal issues from contemporary perspectives. It aims to cater to the emergent need of widening the platform for scholars, professionals, academicians, and the like and enable them to share both knowledge and scholarship of new and innovative ideas in legal and allied disciplines. The Journal is currently soliciting submissions for Volume 4 (February 2023). We welcome submissions from academicians, practitioners, research scholars, and experts from within the legal community. We have a strong preference for articles that assert and defend a well-reasoned position. Contributors willing to submit articles to the BJLS should observe the Editorial Policy (attached herewith).
Contemporary Legal Challenges to the Rule of Law in the 21st Century
- Criminalization and Decriminalization of Social Media Content
- Artificial Intelligence as the Inventor/Creator of Intellectual Property
- The jurisprudence of Sentient Beings Rights
- Gender Fluidity and Human Rights
- Principles of Natural Justice and Flexibilities in Procedural Laws
- Labour Rights in the Gig Economy
- State Regulation of Neoliberal Tax and Investment Regimes
- Biodiversity Loss and Climate Change Denial
- Constitutionalism in Authoritarian and Totalitarian Regimes
- New Approaches to Theorization in International Law
- Use of Technology in International and Non-International Armed Conflicts
- Jurisdictional Issues in Personal Laws
- Data Protection and Privacy Concerns in Cyberspace
- Corporate Governance Issues in Multinational Companies
- Emerging Perspectives on Dissent and Legal Co-option
- Any other sub-theme related to the main theme.
- All submissions are to be made online to email@example.com
- Last date for receiving contributions is July 31, 2022.
Note: Please follow the Editorial Policy of the Journal (Attached herewith) for making any submission to the Journal.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.