About the Conclave
The purpose of the program is to create awareness about human rights, human values and their role in society.
The participants can actively participate since Legal Conclave is flexible and versatile in its nature and a great platform to learn and hear from the eminent academicians in the field of law from all over the country.
Call for Entries
- Research Papers/Articles/Essays (Maximum Word Limit 2500) (English/Hindi)
- Poetry Writing (English/Hindi)
Theme: Human values and Human rights
- Dignity and Justice
- Latest developments in the field of human rights
- Environment protection laws
- Law and culture
- Gender equality
- Socio-legal reforms
- Societal challenges in accepting human right laws
- Privacy and cyber crimes
- Liberty and freedom
And any other relevant topics
Note: The selected entries for article, poetry, essay, shall be published by an international publication house in a form of a book with an ISBN. The publication shall be on a chargeable basis which shall be given to the publication house and shall be accepted once your entry has been selected.
Who can participate?
Open for all (Any Student, Faculty, and Scholar can participate)
- The first page of the submission should only contain the title of the paper, followed by the 200-word abstract. The second page must contain a table of contents, and the main body of the manuscript should begin immediately thereafter.
- All the submissions must be original and unpublished work of the author(s). All the submissions will be checked for plagiarism and those with plagiarism percentage over the permissible limit (i.e., 15%) will be summarily rejected.
- Disclosure of information regarding the identity of the author(s), including, but not limited to name, institutional assistance, professional details, etc., within the body of the manuscript or other properties of the document submitted is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the anonymity requirement will lead to disqualification of the manuscript for the purposes of the competition.
- The participants are required to submit their manuscript by sending the paper on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Garamond; Size 12;
- Justified; 1.5 Spacing.
- Footnoting Guidelines: Garamond; Size 10; Justified; 1 spacing.
- The authorities must be cited in the form of footnotes.
- Citations must follow a uniform format of citation throughout the submission.
- The participants are required to provide the title of the name of the author, article/report/blog, date of publication, and active web-link for the authorities cited wherever possible.
- In case of large documents such as reports, long articles, cases, etc. the author(s) must include the relevant paragraph/page of the authority being cited.
- Speaking/explanatory citations are discouraged.
- A co-authorship of not more than two (2) authors is permitted.
- By submitting the article, the author(s) forfeit their copyright over their manuscript in favor of the organizers.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the organizers will be final and binding. The Centre retains absolute discretion in marking the manuscripts.
- Last Date of Submissions: 20th March 2022
- Event Date: 28th March to 2nd April
- Dr. Axita Srivastava (Assistant Professor)
- Ms. Jyotsna Singh (Assistant Professor)
- Student Convenors
- Yash Tewari: +91 7800617777
- Maryam Beig: +91 7523842896
- Suryansh Tripathi: +91 9140742021
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.