NLU Jodhpur is making a call for paper presentation on the state of Implemetation of Right to Education, 2009 in the different states of India.
National Law University Jodhpur (NLUJ) is one of India’s leading Law Schools situated in the vibrant and colorful city
of Jodhpur, Rajasthan. The Legal Aid & Awareness Committee of National Law University Jodhpur
(“the Committee”) is an organization which was established to provide legal aid and awareness on basic legal rights and give remedies to the people. We are led by the objective that it is the duty of law students to advocate for
individuals who are marginalized, victimized, and underrepresented, especially when they can empower the poor and deliver justice to those who are unaware of the legal system’s rigors. In support of this, the committee has launched many projects to raise legal awareness and improve the lives of those devoid of their rights.
- All the interested legal aid cells or committees of law universities will have to register for the event by 11:59 IST August 31, 2022 through the registration link provided.
- Once the registration process is completed, each participating team will be allotted a code and proper guidelines will be sent to them via official channel.
- All the law universities registered under the Bar Council of the India Act are eligible to participate in the competition.
- Teams may consist of up to 10 members.
- 2 members will represent the university in the report launch programme.
- Registration Fees is ₹250/-
- The paper shall be within 5000 words
- It shall contain an abstract of 250-300 words
- It shall contain the name of the University, names of the Conveners, chairperson,
- Faculty IN charge and team members
- Formatting guidelines: Times New Roman, Font size – 12, line spacing – 1.5
- After the submission of paper, a 5-day event will be conducted from 26th September 2022 to 30th September 2022, wherein the participating teams have to prepare a presentation and 2 members from the teams will deliver it before the panel of academicians, practitioners and experts in the field of RTE through online mode.
- The panelists will judge the paper submitted and the presentation delivered on various presentations.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.