Prolawctor aims at becoming the one-stop solution for law students in terms of various aspects of the legal profession. We are providing, free of cost notes on Criminal Law, CPC, Family Law, Administrative Law, Constitutional Law, Torts and Contracts among a continuously expanding, wide database. We also provide updates about legal events and current affairs along with providing, job and internship related solutions. We are making constant efforts to put-up high-quality information with the help of judgement, articles, blogs and current affairs from all over the world with utmost responsibility.
Types of Internship:
- Content Writer
- Graphic Designers
- Student Editor
Internship Opportunity as Content Writer:
Type of work for Content Writer:
- Research work
- Article/ Blog Writing
Applicant Requirements to be Content Writer:
- Any Law student in a 5 Year Integrated Law Course.
- Any Law student who in a 3 Year Law Course.
- Must poses decent writing skills and research skills.
- Duration of Internship as Content Writer 1 or 2 Month
Internship Opportunity as Graphic Designers:
Type of work as Graphic Designers:
Create Poster or Graphics for social media platforms and website.
Applicant Requirements to be Graphic Designers:
- Knowledge of designing posters on Canva or Adobe or any other software.
- Duration of Internship for Graphic Designers
- Minimum: 3 months
Internship Opportunity as Student Editor
Type of work for Student Editors:
- Assign topics to their interns.
- Manage the interns working under them.
- Check the work completed by their respective interns.
- Any other work which is allotted by authorities.
Applicant Requirements for post of Student Editors:
- Student studying in 3yr/5 year LLB or LLM program are eligible for post
- Editors must have previous experience in handling content writing tasks.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skill.
- The applicant must possess strong command over the English language.
- Duration of Internship as Student Editors
- 2 Months (May extend according to the needs of the Intern as well as the Organization)
- Recommendation Letter (Performance basis) and Certificate.
- Discounts on any Prolawctor event. (In the duration of the internship)
- Opportunity to join the team of Prolawctor (Performance basis).
Mode of Work:
Online (Work from Home)
Last Date to Apply
8th December, 2020
Date of Commencement of Internship: Date will be informed you by mail.
How to Apply?
To Apply as Content Writer: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePqaApOoqRMmSF7AyhlBmKj_gJGOINT3-IoGhQzEHxi1Gq3Q/viewform?usp=send_form
To Apply as Graphic Designers: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe964529d9HY3j4_q-JR6bUZQP5YYaRcUe0lTS3auUUXKQkNw/viewform
To Apply as Student Editor https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdG0eGnvP99CXFrnT1IhCO7ZDwn4S3bVShdAHIXgsbeeP3-pg/viewform
For More Information, Contact
For any query mail at email@example.com
*KINDLY NOTE: THE TERMINATION OF THE INTERNSHIP SHALL BE AT
THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE WEBSITE IF THE INTERN IS FOUND
INDULGING IN ANY FORM OF MALPRACTICES OR MISCONDUCT.
Visit us for more such opportunities: https://lexpeeps.in/