School of legal studies, CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF PUNJAB is making a call for chapters of a book chapter on Legal Dimensions of Waste Management for Sustainable Development.
ABOUT THE CALL FOR CHAPTERS
The proposed book will focus on chapters on all legal dimensions of waste management for sustainable development. The new book will explore the cutting edge art of sustainability on the latest green methods for waste management, current judicial approaches, and current research problems with solid waste management systems.
Researchers and academicians are invited to contribute innovative ideas and laws for waste management related to domestic and international waste in chapters.
TOPICS FOR THE BOOK
- Legal dimensions of waste management
- Municipal solid waste management system
- Organic solid waste management system
- Household solid waste management system
- Construction and demolition waste management
- Industrial solid waste management
- Agricultural solid waste management
- Hazardous chemicals and laws
- All manuscripts must be in times new roman (12) in 1.5 spacing with at least 1-inch margins on each side
- COVER PAGE: Title of the paper, name, address, email
- Abstract not exceeding 200 words
- The references and citations must conform to the ILI rules of footnoting available
- The total length of the chapter should be 4000 words
- Mention the corresponding author’s email
- Chapters should contain research with adequate references
- Must be original and unpublished work
HOW TO SUBMIT
Contributors may submit the chapters to the editors DR. RAJ KUMAR YADAV, Assistant professor, email@example.com
There will be no publication charge for the contribution of the book chapter, and the book will be released in OCTOBER 2022.
- Submission deadline: July 31, 2022
- Proposal acceptance notification: August 12, 2022
- Revised submission deadline: August 31, 2022
In case of any queries, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or +919466602200.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.