Centre of Excellence for Environment and Forest Laws, ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad invites manuscripts for a book on Environment Law.
The Centre Of Excellence For Environment And Forest Laws, in furtherance of its goals towards undertaking research and contributing to the existing literature in the field of environmental law and allied subjects, has endeavored to come up with three edited books in three prominent subject areas.
The books will explore broad areas of environmental law and allied subjects. Contributions are welcome from academicians, legal professionals, and research scholars in the field.
The three edited books will be in the respective areas of:
- SDG’s E-waste Management: Challenges and Opportunities
- E-waste: Conventions and Practices
- E-waste: Impact on Public Health Challenges
This Call for Chapters invites original research articles from academicians, researchers, and students in the fields of environmental law and allied subjects, and also Professionals or NGO practitioners.
Submissions are to be made as follows:
- All submissions are to be made through email only.
- Submissions are to be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Submission for Edited Book titled “__________”. The receipt of submission shall be acknowledged within 24 hours. An acknowledgment does not signify acceptance.
- The title page containing the paper’s title and the author’s details including the author’s contact details should be the first page of the submission. In the case of co-authorship, details of both authors are to be given. The rest of the manuscript should not contain any author-identifying information.
- The word limit for full-length chapters is 4000-8000 words. These limits are inclusive of any references, tables, exhibits, and appendices.
- The manuscript shall be submitted in an MS Word document (.doc or .docx) format only.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
- The papers should be well-referenced in the APA style of referencing. Any plagiarism detected will render the submission subject to rejection.
- Co-authorship is permissible for up to two authors only.
- The submission should be the original and unpublished work of the author. Publication of the same elsewhere during the process of review is to be intimated to the review and editorial committee without delay.
10 August 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.