NMIMS Law Review Blog is making a call for blog.
NMIMS Law Review is the flagship law journal of Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, NMIMS University, Mumbai. The NMIMS Law Review is an annual publication comprising scholarly works of renowned academicians and research scholars. It aims to continually raise the bar of academic research and actively contribute to the legal discourse surrounding pertinent questions of law. It was set up with the objective of publishing high-quality original research work through articles and case comments that provide contemporary insight and add value to the scholarship surrounding the Indian legal framework and its comparative discourse.
- The word limit for the submissions is between 1000 to 1500 words, exclusive of endnotes. Longer posts may be accepted and published in parts. Please contact us at nmimslawreviewblog[at]gmail.com to discuss the same.
- Only original submissions in the English language will be accepted. Any plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Submissions posted on other blogs may be accepted, provided that the fact of prior publication is disclosed at the time of submission.
- Co-authorship of up to two authors is allowed.
- Relevant references must be hyperlinked, and the ones that cannot be hyperlinked should be cited in the endnotes in the Bluebook 20th Edition format. No footnotes should be used.
- Authors are encouraged to include an initial paragraph summing up the contents of their post succinctly.
- Submissions must be analytical rather than descriptive in nature.
- Accepted submissions may be posted on other blogs provided that they are accompanied with an acknowledgement stating that they were originally published on the NMIMS Law Review Blog.
- The text of the submission should contain absolutely no reference or indication to the identity of the authors or their institutional affiliation. The title of the document should be the title of the blog post.
- Submissions should be sent to nmimslawreviewblog[at]gmail.com with the subject ‘Blog Submission: [Title of the post]’.
- Submissions should be in the Word format (.doc or .docx and in compatibility mode).
- Main text:
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: Title – 14, Bold; Subtitles – 12, Bold; Body – 12.
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 10
- Line Spacing: 1
- Case laws should be italicized.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.