About the Organization
Legal Armor is a multi-dimensional legal website. They primarily work in Drafting Legal Contracts and Publishing. They tend to live by our name and provide a protective shield to the Legal Community by providing quality writing for both Students and Professionals.
About the Blog
The blog is our key aspect at the moment, currently, it has posts from a number of industry professionals, which revolve around the Legality of a case, the Current Legal Scenario, and Rights. The plan is to provide quality blogs for both Students and Professionals and be the link during the transition phase.
All topics amidst the ambit of Legal Education and Profession are welcome.
- Minimum: 600
- Maximum: 800
How to Submit?
26th October 2020
Legal Armor will add a separate video, for each selected blog with the blog contents.
- Only Single Author is permitted to submit.
- The work should not be plagiarized more than 10%, excessive plagiarism may lead to rejection.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The write-up (in the same document) should be accompanied with the Author’s Name, designation/institute, E-mail Id and LinkedIn ID.
- All references to other texts must be hyperlinked in the write-up itself, no other modes of Citation are allowed.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with Legal Armor; however, the moral Rights shall vest with the Author.
- The language has to be politically neutral and not conflicting with the general guidelines.
- The language should be civil and neutral and should not defame another person.
- The Final discretion will be of Legal Armor.
Note 1: Publications shall be made within 30 days of acceptance of the write-up. The review committee may take between to 48-56 hours to accept or reject the write-up.
Note 2: Only on Selection and Posting of a minimum of 10 Blogs, the author shall be eligible for Certificate of Contribution.
Who shall apply?
- Law students exploring their interests and trying to give an edge to their writing skills. Want to excel in their interpersonal skills like writing, communication.
- 1st and 2nd-year law shall apply as these are the opportunities that give them exposure.
- All the law students trying to bring laurels to them.
- Knowing and not knowing about the topic doesn’t matter if you are willing to work hard and research a lot about your topic.
Note: This is just a suggestion from Lexpeeps side to everyone reading as Lexpeeps not only talks but works. Creativity, Innovation, Enthusiasm, Connections, or whatever the work requires we use each and every tool to bring out the best, Visit us: http://lexpeeps.in/. It has been seen that in this hard time, students are panicking and doing everything and anything just to add on to their CV/Resume, even the things that are not going to add so much value to their CV’s.
Blogs published by Lexpeeps: For understanding purpose:
For queries, you may click here.