Legal Aid Society of Law Centre-II, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi is one of the prominent societies with Illustrious Convenors and Assiduous Members. With its plethora of reach among the society, it functions to meet the ends of justice, by curbing the legal atrocities and ambiguities.
The Society outreaches to the necessitous people and the community, to aid & spread legal awareness and legal education by acting as a harbinger of justice. The Blog – “Voices of Law” is one such platform edging legal education through its legal contours, thereby enlightening the lantern of knowledge.
The submissions should be on the Topics specified below. The Authors interested should email their Submissions on the following specified topic of “Censorship on OTT platform”.
Authors wishing to contribute their work to LAS should ensure that their submission conforms & confines to the following guidelines:
- Word limit — 800-2500 words
- The work should not be plagiarized
- The submission should be an original unpublished work of the author(s) and should not be in onsideration at any other forum. In case of any dispute, Law Centre – II or the University of Delhi are not liable for the professional misconduct of author(s)
- Document type- doc, docx
- Language- English(Global)
- Heading size- 14
- Body font- Times New Roman
- Body size – 12
- Footnote size – 10
- Citation Style – ILI citations and Footnotes (https://www.ili.ac.in/cstyle.pdf, https://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting12.pdf)
- The link to all the sources and documents cited should be included in the footnotes
NOTE: Kindly adhere to the aforementioned guidelines. If the submissions do not follow the format, they shall be rejected.
- Legal Aid Society, LC-II adopts a hybrid approach to the skimming review process. Our prominent editors purport maximum discretion to the rejection or acceptance of any submission.
- The author(s) should be called upon to undergo or alter the semantics, or any recollection to be made, if any, for successful publication.
The inquisitive authors should embrace their submissions on email@example.com.
The Interested Authors are requested to submit latest by 31-03-2022. The submissions mailed after 11:59 PM on 31-03-2022 will be disqualified and shall not be entertained.
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.