Indian Review of Advanced Legal Research
The Indian Review of Advanced Legal Research (IRALR) is aimed to act as a platform for promoting high-quality legal research and writing on a variety of legal issues among the budding legal minds of India.
- IRALR invites blog submissions on a rolling basis from law professionals, academicians, research scholars and students of law on any topic related to law and policy.
- Submissions which are contemporary in nature are generally accepted.
- IRALR Blog only accepts original and previously unpublished articles.
- IRALR generally accepts blogs in the range of 1000-1500 words. However, this range is merely recommendatory in nature and the Editorial Board may accept submissions which do not fall within the said word limit at their own discretion.
- The authors are expected to use only hyperlinks in their submissions to cite the relevant sources. In case, a source cannot be hyperlinked, the authors are expected to provide endnotes and follow any uniform citation method.
- The authors are expected to ensure that the text of the submission is in Times New Roman and the size of font is 12 with line spacing of 1.5. In case, endnotes are present in the submission, the same shall be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and line spacing of 1.0. Use of footnotes is not permissible.
- The submission has to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org .The submission must be made in a word file only (.doc or .docx format). The authors should not disclose their identity to ensure an anonymous review. The authors are expected to include their short-bio in the submission mail itself.
- The Editorial Board of IRALR Blog reserves the rights to accept and reject the submissions at any stage of review. The Editorial Board will take around 10 days to complete the review process from the date of receipt of the article. The Editorial Board shall try its best to provide a personalised review to all the authors for their submissions, in case of rejection.
IRALR is not responsible for any copyright infringement which may arise with respect to the blog article. If the article submitted for publication infringes the copyright of any third person, then IRALR shall not be responsible for the same and all the liabilities arising therein shall be solely of the author. Blogs once selected for publication shall become a property of IRALR and all the copyrights of the same shall vest solely with IRALR.
For more information visit here https://www.iralr.in/submission-guidelines