NUALS Constitutional Studies Review Blog is accepting submissions on a rolling basis.
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies is a public law school and a National Law University located in Kochi, India. It is the first and only National Law University in the State of Kerala and one of the 23 NLUs in India. Submissions on a rolling basis on any topic related to constitutional law and comparative constitutional law. We welcome submissions from students, early career researchers, policymakers, academics, legal practitioners, and members of civil society organisations.
- Main text: Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5.
- Endnotes (if any): Times New Roman, font size 10, line spacing 1.0, OSCOLA 4th edition style of citation.
- All submissions must be original, unpublished, and should not have plagiarised content exceeding the accepted limit.
- Submissions must be between 1,000 and 1,500 words in length. Submissions which are longer than 1,500 words will not be considered for publication.
- The submission must be referenced using hyperlinks, wherever necessary. Hyperlinks must link only to legal or respected news sources. The editors make the final decision over what constitutes a respectable source. In case the cited material does not have an online source or online copy, endnotes must be used and not footnotes.
- The submission must be clear, concise, and must be of contemporary relevance.
- Co-authorship is permissible for a maximum of two authors.
- Plagiarism exceeding 15% will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Cross-posting on other platforms is permissible only with the permission of the Editorial Board. While cross-posting, the author/s must duly acknowledge that the article was first published on NUALS Constitutional Studies Review Blog.
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, under the subject “NUALS CSR – Blog Submission”.
- All submissions must be made in a .doc or .docx format. The article should not contain the name of the author, their institutional affiliations, or any other identification markers.
- Authors must include their full name, institution/affiliation, and a short biography in their submission email.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.