About the Blog
The Indian Review of Corporate and Commercial Laws (IRCCL) is a blog that publishes articles on current issues relating to corporate law, dispute resolution, antitrust, taxation, insolvency law, trade law, and labour and employment law.
Started in 2018, the blog endeavours to create a writing community, consisting of students, research scholars and practitioners, so as to generate debate and discussion in the aforesaid areas.
Authors wishing to contribute their work to IRCCL should ensure that their submission conforms to the following guidelines:
- The article should address current and pertinent issues in any of the following areas:
- Corporate Law;
- Dispute Resolution Law;
- Competition/Antitrust Law;
- Insolvency Law;
- Trade Law;
- Labour and Employment Law; or
- Law of Taxation.
- Word Limit: The article should not exceed 1,500 words.
- Footnote: Should the article use any material as a reference, an appropriate link should be provided thereof in the main text itself.
- Footnotes, which should follow a uniform mode of citation, could be used only if such a form of referencing is not possible.
- Originality: The content should be original and unpublished.
- Nature of Submission: IRCCL prefers articles that are analytical in nature.
Submissions may be made via email to the IRCCL team (firstname.lastname@example.org). IRCCL receives and reviews articles on a rolling basis, hence there is no deadline for submission.
Email to email@example.com