The office of Shri. Keshav Kumar is looking to engage a Research Assistant to assist his office in research, training, and policy-based work.
The office of Shri. Keshav Kumar [IPS (Indian Police Service), 1986 batch] : He has served as Joint Director, Central Bureau of Investigation New Delhi, and Mumbai. His last tenure was as Director of the Anti-Corruption Bureau, Gujarat.
He is an academician associated with the National Forensic Science University, Gandhinagar, and the Rashtriya Raksha Shakti University, Gandhinagar. He is dedicated to making Forensic Science accessible to everyone through training, capacity building, research, and synergy with the corporate sector.
The Research Assistant will:
- Engage in Research and writing reports, and posts online
- Data collection and analysis
- Facilitate in networking, public engagement, and communication
- Point of contact for official communications
- Support in administrative tasks
- Must be based in Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Exceptional communication, and writing skills
- Comfortable with Word, PowerPoint, and online platforms
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.