About ILS Law College
Indian Law Society established ILS Law College in 1924, with a view of facilitating infrastructure essential for the study of law. The establishment of the Law College by the Indian Law Society was indeed a pivotal moment in Indian Legal Education as the College exemplified academic excellence, social relevance, and professional competence. Imaginative realignment of written law or the hard law with a view to reorient them with the Indian social milieu has always been the strength of the Indian Law Society.
About the Competition
Post-Graduate Department (LL.M), ILS Law College, Pune, in collaboration with Eastern Book Company and SCC Online announces the National Book Chapter Appreciation Competition 2021-2022.
The Competition aims to test the research, comprehension, critical and writing skills of the students.
The Competition is open for Students of 4th & 5th Year of the 5-Year Law Course and 2nd & 3rd year of the 3-Year Law Course and Post Graduate Students (LL.M).
Case Alternative Choice
- The cases shall be disclosed only to the registered participants via email on December 13, 2021.
- The cases are primarily based on the theme of family law, personal law, and gender.
- The Book Chapter chosen for anaylsis has to be submitted by December 22, 2021 23:59 hrs to email@example.com
- Submission received after December 22, 2021 will be disqualified.
- The Submission must inlude the Title of the Chapter, Name of the Particpant, Name of the College.
- Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12 pt. & Line Space: 1.5
- Word Limit for the Submission is 700-800 words.
- The submission file must be scanned PDF and sent as an attachment.
Registration Fee INR is 150/- including GST (For Non-ILS Students)
The registration fee is not refundable.
How to Register?
Details for registration must include the Name of the participant, Name of the College, Year/Class in which studying & Email address and a scanned copy of the College ID Card must be uploaded.
Register through this link- https://ilslaw.edu/events/attendees-form/196483/
- 1st Prize: E-Book on Comparative Constitutional Law Book and One Month SCC Online Access Card – one each
- 2nd Prize: E-Book on Due Process – 2copies
- 3rd Prize: E-Book on Constitution of India – 2 copies
- Consolation Prize: One month SCC Online Access Cards – 2 cards
December 12, 2021
Contact Number: 8087781300
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.