Bhumi Fellowship 2022-24 is inviting applications for young graduates.
The Bhumi Fellowship has been an eye-opener in terms of understanding myself and the world around me. Despite the challenging times we find ourselves in, by being here, I feel that either I am a part of the solution, or actively working towards it. This is a wonderful start in understanding our education system better and working on improving it, together.
- Application – Your application will help us understand your experiences, your aspirations, and motivations to join the Bhumi Fellowship.
- Telephonic Interview – A 30-minute telephonic conversation to understand a little more in depth about you that may not have been captured on the application form.
- Final Assessment – Final stage of the selection process comprising lesson execution, group discussion, and problem solving. Upon clearing these, you will be invited to a personal interview.
FELLOWS MUST BE:
- Passionate about bringing about a change in Education
- Critical thinkers with an aptitude to solve problems
- Resilient in the face of challenges
- Able to build relationships and strengthen partnerships through purpose-driven conversations
- Individuals with a track record of demonstrated leadership in other spaces which will be honed further during and after this two-year period
WHO ARE APPLICABLE
Spirited young graduates (between 20 and 30 years old) who are passionate about transforming the education system and are willing to commit to a two-year full-time fellowship. Your past experiences in volunteering and/or leading teams will serve as an advantage in understanding the problem at root and taking a collective approach for equitable education.
You will receive a grant of Rs 18,000 per month for a period of two years. Non-Chennai residents will be eligible for an additional house rent allowance.
HOW TO APPLY
August 15, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.