About MAK Law Firm
MAK LAW is a full-service law firm specializing in Intellectual Property Laws, Corporate Laws, and Family Laws. The firm strongly believes in maintaining strong relationships with the clients wherein it fosters the ideology of ‘Legal insight, Business instinct’.
MAK Law Firm is looking for a long-term full-time intern for an assessment internship. Applications from law students in their final year and freshers in the field of law who are inclined towards legal research, content creation and drafting are invited.
Considering this is an assessment internship, the intern’s ability to learn and adapt to the firm’s writing style and content creation formats will be a key aptitude to be developed.
The candidates stand a chance to be hired by the firm on the satisfaction of the following criteria:
- Completion of the law course
- Performance as an intern
- Holds keen interest in corporate, IPR and Family law
- Oral and written English skills
- Ability to work in a team and adjust to a corporate structure
Mode of Internship
₹5,000 per month (subject to performance)
6 months (subject to performance)
- Legal research including summarization of the latest legal developments, case laws, legal provisions, and precedents.
- Assisting the team with cases.
- Content creation for articles, write-ups, and blog posts.
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-