ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE is organizing INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE 2022.
The want for better prospects on a global level necessitates a spilling over of the national boundaries by the business organizations. To make business happen successfully across borders a hassle-free single standardized business process is most solicited by the MNCs/TNCs. Such a uniform process, in turn, can create a uniform market pattern, standardized consumption style, and singularity in management/governance in every country in which these MNCs / TNCs operate. There are varied tools to achieve such standardization by business houses across the nations. These tools include an evenly accepted style in cutting-edge ICT; standardized market-friendly measures that promise every player in every country the same opportunity; internationally accepted trade rules and labor laws; intermediations of cross-border finance capital; a consistent style of typical business communication; the organizational practices that are meant to homogenously affect every employee; uniform trade statistics; and finally, broad-stroke generalization of issues of gender, environment, and inclusive growth.
Open to all students
FUTURE OF ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Role of courts in International Arbitration
- Selecting an Arbitral Seat: Key Consideration
- Jurisdiction-specific issues in Arbitration
- Evidence in International Arbitration Procedure
- India as an International Commercial Arbitration Hub
- Alternative Dispute Resolution and Criminal Justice
- System India’s instance on the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Dispute (ICSID) Convention in relation to BankingNeed for Laws governing Mediation in India
- The emerging importance of Environment Social Governance (ESG) & its impact on the International Arbitration
- Cross Border Partnership and collaboration in International Arbitration
- The Role Diverse Bar Associations Play in Increasing DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) in ADR.
- Arbitration and Technology: Blockchain Arbitration and Smart Contracts
- Online ADR in India: Prospects
- Pre-Institution mediation in India: Future prospects
- Emergency Arbitration Comparison of Pre-Litigation Mediation in India with other countries and how other countries have mandated pre-litigation Mediation in Industrial Dispute and Labour
- Law Mediation in Multinational Dispute cases: National and International perspective
- Negotiation and Mediation in Banking and Insurance Sector
- Future of Lok Adalats Pre-Litigation Mediation and its implication in the Draft Mediation Bill, 2021
- Mediation in Family Disputes
12 NOVEMBER, 2022
September 30, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.