Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU), Tiruchirappali is organizing the 7th International Conference on Law and Economics, 2021 in association with the Indian Association of Law and Economics. The conference is scheduled to be held virtually from November 25th to 28th, 2021.
About the Organizer
TNNLU is located in the Srirangam Taluk of the Tiruchirappalli Corporation, formerly known as Trichinopoly. This institution of learning was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu by an Act of State Legislature (Act No. 9 of 2012) to provide quality legal education. TNNLU is the brainchild of the former Hon’ble Chief Minister Dr. J Jayalalithaa who laid its foundation stone on 13th February, 2012.
About the Conference
The Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU), Tiruchirappali is organizing the 7th International Conference on Law and Economics which is to be held virtually from November 25th to 28th, 2021. This Conference is being organized in association with the Indian Association of Law and Economics. We hope that this conference will provide an opportunity for everyone interested in the discipline of Law and Economics to present papers on various themes under its wide umbrella.
Students, teachers, professionals, and research scholars (whether Indian or foreign nationals) are eligible to participate in the virtual conference and submit papers.
Notifications of Acceptance
We will review the papers as per the following guidelines:
- Papers will be reviewed independently by at least two reviewers, allotted on a random basis;
- The review will be based on scientific rigour of the paper, originality of research, and its relevance to the conference themes.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent out by 10th October, 2021 on the basis of the review.
- Indian Students/Research scholars: 1000 (INR)
- Teachers: 1500 (INR)
- Indian Industry Professionals: 2000 (INR)
- Students (Foreign Nationals): 50 (USD)
- Teachers & Professionals (Foreign Nationals): 80 (USD)
- Full Paper Submission: 20th August, 2021
- Notifications of Acceptance: 10th October, 2021
- Authors’ Registration: 18th October, 2021
- Conference Dates: 25th – 28th November, 2021
Dr. K. Thomas Felix, CONVENER, Assistant Professor (Economics), Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirappalli, E-mail: email@example.com
For regular updates, join us: