About the Competition
Sharda School of Law, Sharda University is organising the 7th ANAND SWAROOP GUPTA INTERNATIONAL MEMORIAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION.
16th – 18th MARCH 2023
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide on a regular basis in an undergraduate Law course (5 years integrated Law course/3 Year L.L.B Course) or postgraduate Law course (LLM course) conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University of any country.
- More than one Team from an Institution/College/University may participate in the Competition.
- A cap of 32 teams is reserved for the Competition, and teams will be selected on a first-come first serve basis.
- Each Team shall comprise of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. In a Team comprising of two members, both members shall be designated as Speakers. In a Team comprising three members, the third member of the team shall be designated as Researcher.
- Any additional member or team coach of any team shall not formally be recognized and will not be entitled to a certificate from the University.
Sharda School of Law, Sharda University Plot No- 32,34, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida Uttar Pradesh-201310.
Each team shall complete the registration within the stipulated time. Registration is a two-step process consisting of filling up the registration form and payment of the registration fee. Registration will be open till February 28, 2023 (11.59 P. M. IST). The registration link is mentioned below.
The Registration Fee is INR 3,500/- national teams. The International teams may contact us for details regarding registration and payment.
Payment of Registration Fee
- Indian Teams must make payment by Online Payment/Demand Draft.
- Payment by all other teams must be made by Online Payment/Bank Transfer. The procedure for the same has been provided in the registration form.
- All the formalities concerning the registration process should be completed by February 28, 2023. The decision of the Moot Court Committee shall be final in this regard.
Awards and Accolades
- The Winning Team shall be awarded a Trophy and a cash prize of 50,000/- INR and 1-year subscription for all 3 members of SCC ONLINE.
- The Runners-up Team shall be awarded a Trophy and a cash prize of 25,000/- INR and 1-year subscription for all 3 members of EBC ONLINE.
- The Best Speaker (Male and Female) shall be awarded a Trophy and a cash prize of 5,000/- INR.
- The Best Written Submission/Memorial award carries a Trophy and cash prize of 5,000/- INR.
- The Best Researcher (Male and Female) shall be awarded a Trophy and a cash prize of 5,000/- INR.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-