The Indian Constitution is the world’s longest written constitution which provides an excellent framework for governing the world’s largest democracy. It nurtures the aspirations of its citizens and is a true living Constitution in as much as it gives the widest possible amplitude for the
realization of both individual liberties and desires and at the same time enforces the need for collective growth and development. It is the longest written constitution of the world. B.R. Ambedkar, chairman of the drafting committee, is widely considered to be its chief architect. Coming from diverse backgrounds and different presuppositions, around three hundred men and women assembled in the winter of 1946 to form themselves into a Constituent Assembly in order to engage in one of the most extensive and extraordinary exercises in human history i.e. drafting of the Constitution of India. Much like the country and its people, the Constitution has survived and thrived. After a lot of hardwork and under the Chairmanship of Dr B R Ambedkar our constitution was enacted. 26 January was as the day to declare India as the Sovereign Republic. Towards this end, Lex Repository is organizing an all India Essay Writing Competition on the below mentioned themes.
Lex Repository is committed to providing Articles based upon legal subjects that cover all the issues associated with them. It focuses to provide content on subjects that are not commonly discussed. The ultimate aim is of adding insights to our readers and adding novel concepts to their knowledge.
THEMES FOR THE ESSAYS:
- Students up to Class XII:
- Significance of Fundamental Rights
- Salient Features of Indian Constitution
- History of Indian Constitution
- Importance of Directive Principles
- Role of Preamble in Indian
- Constitution Role of Citizens in upholding sovereignty, integrity and unity of India.
2. Others (Any Person):
- 42nd Amendment- Mini Constitution
- Doctrines under Indian Constitution
- Citizenship under Indian Constitution
- Provisions related to Emergency
- Uniform Civil Code
- Analysis on DPSP
- Land Reforms: Zamindari Abolition Act
- Writs: Constitutional Remedies
- Difference between Article 32 and 226
- Power to Grant Pardon under Indian Constitution
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION – 31ST JANUARY 2021
- Single Author: Rs. 100/-
- Co-author: Rs. 150/-
- Winning Amount – 5,100/-
- 1st Runner Up Amount – 3,100/-
- 2nd Runner Up Amount – 1,100/-
- Participants with extraordinary writing skills will be awarded with “CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE”.
- Participants may get a chance to be on board with us as an Editorial Board Member.
NOTE: – ‘Certificate of Participation’ will be provided to all Participants.
PayTM – Participants can make payment to 9818143266@paytm (Mr. Somay Rustagi).
For Google Pay/ PhonePe – The participant can make payment to 9818143266 (Mr. Somay Rustagi).
Bank Transfer – Participants can also pay via bank account Transfer. The details for the same are as follows –
Beneficiary Name- Somay Rustagi
Account Number- 62483038056
IFSC Code- SBIN0021310
Account Type- Saving
Bank- State Bank of India
After the payment, all the participants need to send the screenshot of the same to email@example.com or WhatsApp on 9818143266 (Mr. Somay Rustagi) with Full Name.
NOTE- If any participant does send the article after the registration, the registration fee will not be refunded in any case.
PROCEDURE OF PARTICIPATION:
- The participants have to pay the registration fee via any of the above-mentioned payment modes.
- After registration, participants need to fill the particulars in the Google Form. https://bit.ly/3mNqHGx
- Filling details regarding payment in the Google Form is mandatory.
- The details provided in the Google Form will be published the same in Certificates.
- After registration a Link will be provided to the participant on which the Article shall be submitted.
- Font – Times New Roman; Font Size – 12
- Line Spacing – 1.5; Alignment – Justified
- References Style: BLUEBOOK (19th ed.)
The submission shall consist of Cover Page with the following details of the writer-
o Name, School/ College Name
o Email ID
o Phone No.
All essays are to be submitted on https://bit.ly/3mNViE5 by 31st January 2021, 11:59 P.M. in MS Word Format.
All participants should strictly abide by the guidelines. Any deviance shall lead to disqualification.
SCORING : While assessing the documents, the weightage would be given as below:
Originality and clarity of the content
Quality of the analysis and research
Language and Structure of the essay
Grammar, syntax, and form Copyright
All the essays submitted shall be the exclusive property of Organizers.
Organizers shall be free to use the information/ views therein in any manner it requires.
Organizers shall not be responsible for any essay(s) not received. No essay shall be entertained if received after the deadline
The decision of Organizers in deciding the winner(s) shall be final and binding and NO query, correspondence, etc. in this regard shall be entertained by the Organizers
In case of any queries, you may mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or can contact Mr. Somay Rustagi (9818143266)
Official Website: http://www.thelexrepository.com
Official Notification: http://www.thelexrepository.com/online-article-writing-competition/