Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU) is organising the fourth National IPR Online Quiz Competition 2022.
On the Eve of the Birth Anniversary of his Excellency Dr. A.P.J. Abdul kalam, the Centre for Intellectual Property Rights and Technology of Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University presents you the most prestigious Fourth National IPR Online Quiz Competition 2022Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University presents you the most prestigious Fourth National IPR Online Quiz Competition 2022.
Bonafide Students who are pursuing B.A LL.B Integrated 5 years course, B.Sc LL.B, B.Com LL.B, B.Tech LL.B, three years LL.B including LLM are eligible.
Intellectual Property Rights Law and Information Technology Laws
- Last date for Registration: October 17, 2022
- Date of the Event: October 22, 2022
- Interested participants are requested to fill the online registration form via the link attached at the end of the post.
- Each Participating team can consist of One student or Two students.
- The Registration fee for the team with one Participant is Rs. 200/- and the Registration fee for the team with two Participants is Rs. 400/-
- After the fee payment and form submission, the participants will be assigned team codes. Guidelines of the Competition and timings of the quiz the competition will be sent to their registered mail id.
- Guidelines will be notified one day prior to the Competition.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 3,500/- and Certificate of Excellence
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 2,500/- and Certificate of Excellence
- Consolation Prize: Rs. 1,500/- and Certificate of Excellence
- Participation Certificates will be provided to all the Participants
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.