The SVKM’S NMIMS KRITI P MEHTA SCHOOL OF LAW’S 4TH INTERNATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2022 is scheduled from August 5 to 7, 2022 on the theme of international crimes
ABOUT THE MOOT COURT
The proposition of this edition has been drafted by the prestigious Mr. Ankoosh Mehta (Partner-White collar crimes ) Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
Humanitarian law and war crimes
All students enrolled bona fide in an undergraduate and postgraduate program with only one team per institution
It is compulsory for the national teams to join on campus whereas the international teams can join virtually.
Teams can provisionally register themselves by sending an email with the details of the participating team at firstname.lastname@example.org. For memorials, both a hard copy and a soft copy are to be submitted
National teams: INR 7500 and International teams: US $45
- Last date for final registration: June 30, 2022
- Last date for provisional registration: June 15, 2022
- Last date for seeking clarification: June 15, 2022
- Last date for submission of the memorial (soft copy): July 10, 2022
- Last date for submission of the memorial (hard copy): July 15, 2022
- Oral rounds: August 5 to 7, 2022
Araji Mishra: +919407289300
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.